Monday, March 20, 2017

Selected Favorite Fictional Story #6 Fictional Story: Thanksgiving Plans 20 Nov 2012



Funny Fried Green Tomatoes scene with Kathy Bates as Towanda.


Kevin having fun with Marv and Harry in Home Alone.


Gary Barnes is from Toledo, Ohio and always travel to Nashville, TN to visit his Aunt Martha and Uncle Larry. He has 6 cousins who also lives in Nashville. Gary always goes to Nashville every Thanksgiving and stays there 2 weeks and visit his family. Gary always spends time with his mom's sister Martha and always see's his girlfriend of 5 years Audrey Gibson who also lives in Nashville. Gary calls his girlfriend Audrey and they chat with each other. Gary and Audrey usually talk about what they are going to do for Thanksgiving.

The phone rings and Audrey answers it.
Audrey: "Hello."
Gary: "Hi Audrey this is your boyfriend Gary. How are you doing?"
Audrey: "I am doing good and you?"
Gary: "I'm doing alright. I was wondering what are you plan on doing for Thanksgiving?"
Audrey: "I will probably watch Fried Green Tomatoes with my little sister. How about you, do you have anything planned for Thanksgiving this year?"
Gary: "I will be visiting my aunt and uncle in Nashville and I will probably watch Home Alone with my cousins."
Audrey: "Sounds cool maybe we can hook up since my parents known your aunt and uncle."
Gary: "Ain't that's cool how we all met each other and it's been 5 years since we have been in a relationship. Time sure goes by fast beautiful!"
Audrey: "Time sure goes by fast, we always talk and hang out and I always enjoy our conversations. You always seem to surprise me on my birthday everytime you visit."
Gary: "I always enjoy surprising my beautiful blond hair and blue eyes girlfriend. I know that you have a birthday coming up and trust me this surprise that I have for you, you will truly be in awe!"
Audrey: "Awww you're so romantic sweetheart, I know whatever it is I will love it. Come to think about it I love all of your surprises."

Gary had just gotten off the phone after they said "good-bye" and "see you soon" to each other. Excited about planning on proposing to Audrey, Gary went to a beautiful jewelry store in Toledo and purchased a beautiful engagement ring. Gary decided to go to the bus station and get him a round trip bus ticket from Ohio to Nashville. When Gary arrived at the bus station in Nashville he called his aunt and uncle to come pick him up. Gary's aunt and uncle came and picked him up and they greeted him.

They said, "Gary you got tall! How tall are you?"
Gary replied, "I'm 6' 2".
Gary asked, "Aunt Martha do you still make your famous green bean casserole?"
Martha replied, "Definitely!"
Larry said, "And she made your favorite peanut butter chocolate chip cookies too."
Martha noticed that Gary had a beautiful engagement ring.
Martha asks, "I noticed that you have an engagement ring are you planning on proposing to Audrey?"
Gary responded, "Yes, she is the one and I want to spend the rest of my life with her Aunt Martha."
Martha responded, "Awww that's sweet."
Larry said, "I'm so proud of you Gary!"
Gary answered, "Thanks y'all!"

Gary and his aunt and uncle all drove back to his aunt and uncle's house and Gary met his cousins, who already got Home Alone in the DVD player. The dogs greeted Gary too. The border collie and scottish terrier and Gary were playing. Gary's cousins all seem to enjoy when Kevin is beating up Marv and Harry in Home Alone.

Gary calls his girlfriend up on the phone.
Gary says, "Hi Audrey."
Audrey responds, "Hi Gary, so how is everything going with you and your family?"
Gary answers, "Well, I am enjoying spending time with my family and me and my cousins are enjoying watching Kevin beat the crap out of Marv and Harry in Home Alone. So how's everything going with you?"
Audrey says, "Home Alone is funny, lol. Well my sister and I are watching Fried Green Tomatoes and we always seem to enjoy the parking lot scene when Kathy Bates as Towanda is crashing into the young ladies car for deliberately taking her spot at the Winn Dixie. That scene is hilarious!"
Gary responded, "That is hilarious! Well, I have a surprise for you and I know that your birthday is in 2 days but I was wondering if it is alright with you if I can come over to give it to you?"
Audrey replied, "You know what my mom and dad was planning on coming over to see your aunt and uncle so you can give me the surprise when I come over there sweetheart!"
Gary answered by saying, "Cool."

Audrey and her parents drove over to Gary and his aunt and uncle's house. Gary hugs his beautiful girlfriend Audrey. Gary and his family and Audrey and her family all have lunch together. After dessert Gary decided to talk with Audrey outside.

Gary says, "Audrey you know we always see each other whenever I'm in town and I always enjoy hanging out with you and we always have fun together."
Audrey responds, "Yes!"
Gary responded by saying, "I told you that I had a surprise for you when I was in Toledo."
Audrey replies, "Right!"
Gary answered, "Your parents and my aunt and uncle are really tight and me and you became really tight when we met each other 5 years ago."
Audrey responds, "Yes!"
Gary said, "I'm not going to beat around the bush any longer."
Gary got down on one knee and said "Audrey, what I'm saying is I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you beautiful! Audrey will you marry me and make me the happiest guy?"
Audrey blushed and said, "Wow, when you told me that you had a surprise you was not kidding. You know how much I love your surprises and I love how romantic you are. Of course I will marry you sweetheart!"

Audrey and Gary is now engaged and they are planning on getting married in June of 2013. Gary at age 24 and fiancee' Audrey 23, will be 24 in 2 days. The two love birds will spend Thanksgiving planning their wedding. Gary is planning on moving from Toledo to Nashville in 2013.


Wow really enjoyed doing a dialogue fictional story like this! This is a normal thanksgiving where a friend comes in town who has the ultimate surprise for his girlfriend. Gary's aunt and uncle and Audrey's mom and dad introduces Gary and Audrey to each other because Gary's aunt and uncle and Audrey's mom and dad are best friends. This thanksgiving plan had Gary surprising his girlfriend with a proposal 2 days before her 24th birthday and Audrey says yes! I really enjoyed writing the dialogue in this fictional story.


No comments:

Post a Comment