Friday, March 31, 2017

Selected Favorite Special Fictional Story: Jeremy Tucker's Testimony 27 May 2014

Jeremy Tucker tells his testimony on how the Lord blessed him with a wife. Jeremy talks about his rough experiences with dating and how he finally patiently waited on God for his wife. A lot of Christians can talk about their testimony on how the Lord sent their spouse both fiction and non-fiction. It's something about when you pray and wait on God how he will send you what you are believing him for. He may not come when we want him to but one thing that we all can testify is he is right on time!

My name is Jeremy Tucker and I'm originally from Fort Wayne, IN. My story of how I found love was like a rocky roller coaster ride. I mean it looked like at times that I would never find true love. I have been in maybe 5 or 6 relationships and I can count how long they lasted because I was in and out of relationships so fast. In the 6 relationships I was in were a combined total of a month. It seemed like every relationship that I've been in lasted either 4 or 5 days or a week. I was trying to figure out what I was doing wrong and all I could think about was that old saying "I'm trying to find love in all of the wrong places." I remember when I was 24 at the time, I was going out with a woman who was 27 going on 28 and I remember me and her were talking about having children. I was single and never had children before and I thought that she was single and never had children either. Come to find out that this woman had 3 children with her husband and that her and her husband were still married but were separated. I not only broke off the relationship with her, I started to have self doubts about myself wondering if I would ever find true love. Most of the women that I've dated were either divorced or had boyfriends before they met me.

One day I decided to do a self evaluation. At 35 I was trying to figure out how someone like me could put myself in what seemed like a lot of predicaments the way that I did. Then it finally hit me. All of the women that I've dated, I was trying to fall in love with the different ones and it didn't work. It was almost like everything was arranged like in the movies (rehearsed like in kissing & wedding scenes). As a Christian I never thought that dating was wrong because when a youth pastor or pastor encourage dating then you don't find anything wrong with it because you're thinking that the youth pastor or pastor is telling you what is right because he or she is experienced in that area before they were married to their spouse. At 37 I will never forget falling on my knees and praying and asking the Lord for wisdom and for him to change my attitude and to change my heart and to help me be the husband that my wife is looking for in a husband. My life began to change when I decided to surrender and give everything to Jesus. Right after I finished praying, I could hear a voice say to me, "Jeremy I want you to go to Fort Worth, TX because your wife is there." I was hesitant at first because I'm in Fort Wayne and I'm thinking I would meet my wife in Indiana where I'm from. The Lord specifically told me to go to Fort Worth, TX because I will meet a beautiful golden blond hair and beautiful blue eyes woman at church there. I acted out of obedience to the Holy Spirit and packed up and left my state of Indiana and moved to Texas and met Nicole Harris. Me and Nicole got married at 39 and we have been married for 3 years now. We have a beautiful addition to the Tucker family (a baby girl) and her name is Jasmine Destiny Tucker. We have a cocker spaniel puppy too. God is so good! We all have a testimony about how the Lord has blessed us. Sometimes we have to go through things (like I did) in order for us to realize that the Lord will never let any of his children settle for 2nd best when has his absolute best for us.

























Fort Wayne, IN












Jeremy Tucker's church














Fort Worth, TX. (Where the Lord told Jeremy to move to)































First Christian Church (Where Jeremy met Nicole at)


This is my favorite fictional story that I have written. For those who are single this fictional story might be what you want to hear and even surreal stories like this to people that really happened to them that waited on God to send them a mate or who waited on God to send them to a mate. Don't be discouraged and do not settle. People who tend to settle focused on their status before they trusted God. I know it's all in the Lord's timing but in the meantime just be a humble servant for the Lord. Good things come to those who wait and this fictional story of how Jeremy met Nicole is a reminder. 


No comments:

Post a Comment