Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Selected Favorite Fictional Story #7 Fictional Story: The Wedding Vows Poem 1 Jun 2013




















Toledo, OH

















Nashville, TN


It’s Gary and Audrey’s wedding day! Gary wrote his wedding vows in a poem to express his love for his girlfriend of 5 1/2 years. Gary Barnes proposed to Audrey Gibson on November 20, 2012, 2 days before her 24th birthday. Gary moved from Toledo, OH to Nashville, TN back in January of 2013. Gary now 25 and Audrey 24 is now getting married.

                       Audrey My Love Poem
                       Audrey you are a beautiful woman.
                        I love you so much.
                        The day that I proposed to you,
                        Were one of the happiest days of my life.
                        The day I asked you if you would marry me and be my wife.
                        Looking at your beautiful blond hair,
                        And beautiful blue eyes and seeing you in awe,
                        Looking at me standing at 6’ 2" tall.
                        The day that you said  “Yes” to me,
                        Put a smile on my face.
                        We had so many good times together.
                        The nights we had spent hours talking on the phone with each other.
                        Complimenting each other with gratitude and kindness,
                        Probably the best times of my life were buying you gifts.
                        Audrey you are the kind of woman I loved to do things for.
                        I enjoyed surprising you on your birthday.
                        And now here we are together on our wedding day.
                        Hanging out with you was the best thing that could have ever happened to me.
                        Looking at such a beautiful woman like you standing at 5’ 3”
                        A woman who always seem to bring out the best in me.
                        Audrey my love the one and only woman for me.
                        The woman who I want to spend the rest of my life with.
                        The only woman that I kiss.
                        The only woman who I want to have children with.
                        Audrey thank you so much for making me the happiest guy.
                        You beautiful woman who is the love of my life.

Gary dressed up in his sharp Tuxedo, wrote such a profound poem to his beautiful bride. Audrey couldn’t help but to shed tears and blush in her gorgeous low cut wedding dress. On June 1, 2013, Gary and Audrey became Mr. & Mrs. Gary Barnes.


























A design of a Rolls Royce and a bride and groom inside the car on top of Gary and Audrey's wedding cake.


Is it possible to write a poem in a fictional story? It is when dialogue from the previous fictional story was a proposal. I thought that it would be a really cool idea for Gary to express what his bride Audrey means to him and how much Gary enjoy spending the rest of his life with Audrey. When you want one for life and get it then you don't mind expressing yourself. This fictional story was fun from the get go for me & I really enjoyed writing it!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment