Monday, March 27, 2017

Selected Favorite Fictional Story #8 Fictional Story:The first time they met at a hospital 25 May 2013


















Hospital Of Lafayette


It was a beautiful day in Lafayette, LA. A beautiful red head and brownish-bluish eyes woman by the name of Betty Sue Reilly was working at the hospital. Betty Sue is an RN since she was 23 years old and met the love of her life Andy Walters 22 years old. Betty Sue was working the 3 PM-11 PM shift. Andy happened to be her patient at the time when they met at the hospital in Lafayette. Betty Sue and Andy had a chance to talk to each other.

Andy says, "Hi. How are you doing nurse?"

Betty Sue responded, "I'm doing good. So what brings you to the hospital today?"

Andy replied, "I've got Pneumonia."

Betty Sue responded, "Let me take your temperature. You are not well. I recommend you stay in the hospital for a week hun!"

Andy answered, "So what's your name beautiful?"

Betty Sue responded, "Betty Sue and checking your chart you must be Andy."

Andy answered, "Yes. Betty Sue I was wondering if it's alright with you if I call you Beulah because of the way you take care of patients like me. You remind me of a Beulah. You're also like a mom and you will make a great mom to a child someday."

Betty Sue responded, "Wow, I'm so speechless. No one else ever said anything like that to me before. You're the first hun. I like the name Beulah and everything you said."

Three years later Andy and Beulah got married and they did have 3 children together all boys. Sometimes it's the big impressions that people make when they meet each other for the first time. Andy and Beulah Walters has been married for 24 years now. A lot of people have stories to tell how they met the love of their life but how Andy and Beulah met was priceless.


Many patients go to the hospital. Different patients see different nurses. What was so unique about this fictional story was that this patient wind up meeting his spouse who is a nurse.  I thought that it would be a really good idea to let the readers read that a patient and a nurse can be husband & wife. This was one of the shortest dialogue fictional stories but it fit really well and for that it was the big reason who I enjoyed writing this fictional story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment